A powerful Ayurvedic formulation for the protection of your gums. GUM TONE is particularly useful in the treatment of bleeding and spongy gums. The herbal astringent and antiseptic to control gingivitis.
Gum tone Gel is to be rubbed on the gums and teeth with soft hand (finger) or soft tooth brush and is to be left undisturbed for 5 to 10 minutes. Then rinse of the mouth with water. This procedure is to be performed twice daily.
- Embelica ribes - Cinnamomum cassia
- Piper cubeba – Mesua ferrea
- Melia azadirachta – Caryophyllus aromaticus
- Quercus infectoria – Myrica nagi
- Vitex negundo – Emblica officnalis
- Terminalia belerica – Terminalia chebula
- Acacia catechu – Prunus prionitis
- Mimusops elengi – Baeleria prionitis
- Acacia Arabica – Camphora officinar
- Removes the stains on the teeth.
- It stops bleeding of gums and controls inflammation of gums.
- It prevents formation of dental plaque on regular use.
- It provides fresh breath and prevents Halitosis
- Free from tobacco and sugar.
- Bleeding, Spongy and Painful Gums (Gingivitis)
- Prevention of plaque formation and dental caries
- Halitosis (Bad breath)
- Post scalinq to reduce dental pockets
Pea sized amount of gel to be rubbed on the gums and teeth with the help of a soft brush or the finger and to be left for about 5 minutes. Regular use in the morning and evening is advised.
IMPORTANT The regrettable increase in price reflects the increases from the Post Office.
Please use the currency for your area
Sold in 50g tubes
50g Tube of GumTone
USD15.00 to the USA and worldwide